A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Monday, December 31, 2007

goodbye 2007...welcome 2008...


time flies so fast....i feel like only yesterday i started my new job...but the fact is, it's already a year....



well, what happened to us in 2007...


  • me and hubby got new jobs and we really enjoy our new jobs...well, i got my offer first while hubby was unemployed for about 4 months...but we survived..
  • got to go jalan2 in PD, Kuantan, Cameron Highlands, Bukit Tinggi, Melaka...
  • celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary...
  • Jihan celebrated her 2nd birthday..
  • me and hubby turned 27 this year..
  • i started to bake and cook seriously...
  • got a new Kenwood Major from my mum...
  • our new home in Bukit Mahkota is almost furnished....
  • got to learn how to decorate cakes...
  • my dad got AMN from Yang Dipertuan Agung...
  • we sold our good old Iswara Aeroback...
  • my mum bought a new car...
  • bought a new Sony handycam....
  • tried to toilet- train but unsuccessful...
  • i became more health-conscious, started exercising and watch my calories intake...aim to reduce some weight and become more lean...
  • i bought a cross-trainer...
  • paid our zakat..
  • Malaysia celebrated its 50th Independance Day..
  • Malaysia had its own Angkasawan...

what else huh..??


anyway, what's going to happen in 2008...?

  • me and hubby going to start our masters...me in Masters in Medicine (Family Medicine) and hubby in Masters in Pathology (Microbiology)...these programmes will take about 4 years to finish...
  • hubby is going for a laparoscopic choelecystectomy
  • Jihan is going to a playgroup programme...
  • i'm going to toilet-train Jihan again before i start my masters...
  • to go for a honeymoon (just me and hubby) before we start our masters...maybe in Sabah..?
  • perhaps an additional family member..? (then i have to extend my masters programme by 6 months..)
  • hoping for more salary increment or bonuses next year...
  • to repair our dented bumper...(we've been driving a dented car for a year..!)

and we hope for more happy and prosperous events to happen in 2008...let us also pray for world peace...

No comments: