A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

busy....


i was held up by few things and my days are full with scheduled activities....my hands are itch to cook and bake again but i'm lacking of time at the moment....



my time management is somewhat haywire these few weeks...and there are so many things in my mind that are supposed to get done but i kept procrastinating doing it....i'm losing my weekend again this week as i have a conference to attend to...but i still have time to bring Jihan to her playschool in the morning....



my exercise schedule has also been disturbed...currently i'm doing twice to 3 times a week but i know that my body needs more than that....i'm planning to do wall climbing with few of my friends and that was keep on hold as we have tight schedule right now...



i'm waiting for a good weekend getaway, away from the tight schedule and every hustle and bustle of my usual life... Jihan can't wait for it too...she wants to go swimming (or rather splashing in the pool)...and i'm waiting to bake and cook good stuffs for me and my family too....


No comments: