A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

updates..

It has been a while since I last blogged my stories and opinions…I’m still alive and in good health as always…and I’m still waiting for my 2nd child to be born…I have loads to blog about but I was too lazy and busy to write on it…and furthermore, now I have no more streamyx connection at home….I have moved to a new house, a bigger one but a bit farther from my workplace….but for the sake of my child’s education (oh, Jihan has started pre school…will write about it later), we decided to move to this new place, together with my parents as well…and this new area (especially my section) has no streamyx connection, they have not upgraded the system…. I am totally handicapped being wireless….celcom broadband also does not cover the area, even though this is a booming area in between Bangi and Bandar Baru Nilai….

I’m trying to update this blog (and my other blogs as well)…some of the important milestones of our family….

No comments: