why do i want to be a S.A.H.M...?
- i want to spend the whole day with my kids
- i'm currently breastfeeding, it is easier to directly breastfeed Imtiaz
- i can always cook for the family (currently i only cook when they want a special menu from me or when i have the time)
- i can manage my own family to my likings
- i can teach my kids a little extra from what they learn at school
- i can become my kids' own driver
- i don't have to crush and squeeze my head to deal with difficult patients who are just non compliance to medications
- i can exercise 7 days a week (now i'm doing it at 3-5 times a week)
- i can indulge in doing everything i love (shopping + window shopping, reading novels/magazines/newspaper, watching TV/movie, baking/cooking)
- i can be my own family's doctor
- i can surf the internet 24/7 (minus the time that needed to attend my kids) finding informations at the tips of my fingers
- i can blog and read other blogs to exchange views and opinions
why i can't be S.A.H.M?
- i have to complete my Master
- i'm bonded 7 years after completing my Master
- i won't have my own pocket money and i can't find ways how to find alternative income to stabilize the family's finances (i'm not a good entrepeneur)
- i tend to munch a lot in between meals, that will make me to balloon up
what i wish to be...?
- i want to complete my Master
- then want to become a lactation specialist
- complete my 7 years contract with my employer
- then i want to promote breastfeeding to the nation and work as a lactation specialist at my own time
- i want to have a flexible working hour so that i can manage my family as well
- i want to coach my kids myself
sometimes, you can't have what you want...make do with what you can...but there's always room to improve your life to the next stage...