A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

a new me....




a new me..? no, i'm still my old self but with a new hairdo...yes, it was almost 1 year ago i had my hair cut and treated...the i got pregnant and i was lazy to beautify myself... and that's why people said i was pregnant with a baby boy...




and my hair grew so long for the past 1 year...and today i decided to have a new makeover to the hair...so i made my way to hairkunst at The Curve...this is my first time there... and i met Tiara, a lovely Japanese-looking Malay girl, my hairstylist...she brought me to a secluded area for a tudung-wearer like me so that it is more privacy for me to get my hair treated and cut...i opted for their Seah treatment offer and i really like it...it is certainly a value for money...




and i met Siti Sarah Raisudin there too...she gave me her big smile... Smile




i never had this hairstyle before and i like it...something like victoria beckham but slightly longer....dear hubby and Jihan also love it...





No comments: