A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New year 2011 - Lucky Draw Winner of Canon EOS 1000D

happy new year everyone! how did you start your new year this time round? alhamdulillah, we started ours with a bang...unexpectedly, i was announced as one of the lucky draw winner of Canon EOS 1000D by myflippix, our favourite photobook company....

we've started photobooking recently and have been enjoying photobooking with myflippix...the winning entry was produced by my dear hubby and we didn't expect that that number will be selected as one of the 3 lucky winners to win a canon DSLR..


i am really thankful and happy for this gift...thanks myflippix ; )

for 2011, i'm hoping to be more diligent and hardworking, stop procrastinating, more knowledgeable, an excellent wife to my husband and a fantastic mother to my children, to pass my Part 2 MMed (Family Medicine) in November 2011 and have an enjoyable moments with my loved ones...

insya Allah, i'm praying too for the peace and harmony among all mankind, a good health and iman for me, my family and friends...may Allah bless our good deeds and intention in 2011 and reward us in the hereafter...

No comments: