A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Transformers....8 random things about my Jihan


oh, i just got back from watching Transformers at TGV with my hubby and my sister (oo, we have to leave Jihan behind..it's too hostile for her to watch Transformers at this age..)..it was a full house, we got to seat at the very front row...! phew...neck pain....! anyway, i would say it was superb movie...worth watching it...


yeah, i was tagged by drNo ...it was supposed to be 8 random things about me but i can't think about it right now...so, instead i'll write about 8 random things about my lovely Jihan:


  • when she was born, the first thing that really caught my attention when my obs put her on my belly, was her so big eyes...!!!! (like alien!) hahahaha....

  • she was an easy baby....she would sleep throuhout the night, only woke up once to breastfeed....(phew...!)

  • she hardly cry when she was a baby....even my neighbours didn't realize that i've given birth because our house was sooooo quite....now, she is so talkative...!!

  • i've stopped breastfeeding her when she was 6 months...i did not offer her my breast at all because i was afraid that she might want to breastfeed back whereas at that time my milk supply was almost nil....some time later when i tried to offer her my breast, she would "yucksss" at it.... : (

  • we bought her a lot of toys during her younger days but what caught her attention were the toys wrapper, plastic bags and papers....duuuhhhhh....!

  • she was smiley baby even up till now...when she wakes up from sleep, the first thing she would do is to throw her beautiful, charming smile....very seldom she would throw her tantrum....

  • she is so proud of her smooth, silky hair....she will never let anybody touch her hair...it's a miracle that she'll let us to tie her hair....

  • she has a great bond with her papa....she will want her papa to do everything for her....but when papa is not around, then she'll turn to mama.... ; )

well, that's just a bit about my little one...you need to meet her personally then you'll be charmed by her characters...


No comments: