A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

relaxing....


i'm on my 2 weeks leave now before i join Master in Medicine (Family Medicine) in June 2008...i'm planning to relax and do whatever i wish to do before the madness starts again....arghhh!!..


so, what's the plan for these 2 weeks..?


well, i completed my 2-days full cake decorating course with my sifu, Kak Ayuliana...she's the BEST!! i learnt to decorate 8 pieces of cake using different techniques and methods and the results were superb!!! i never dreamt to be be able to make such beautiful cakes...it was never my ambitions before...but now, i've acquired the skills and that is one of the wonderful gift and knowledge given by Allah...i thank HIM for giving me the chance and the opportunity to learn these beautiful techniques from a wonderful friend...


i bought 2 new books earlier, Sundays at Tiffany's (James Patterson) and He Loves Lucy (Susan Donovan)...already finished reading the first on and currently reading the latter one...


i need more workouts!!! and control my foods!!! arghh....! i reached 55kg (from 61-62 kg) in around 4-5 months but during the past week i put up a kg....! (sigh)...i'm feeling happy and good with my new weight and figure...this was my post delivery weight...my aim now is to reduce further to at least 53kg and down to 50kg....!


i just came back from Petrosains...brought Jihan along to give her some scientific exposure...she enjoyed herself there...and now she is fast asleep....


i'm planning to try out new recipes...aiyaa, how am i going to curb my appetite then...?nevermind, i can do extra workouts to burn the calories...hahaha...


i bought a new activity books with a lot of colourful stickers inside and i plan to do it with Jihan...she doesn't know about this book..if she is being good, i'll let her have fun with the stickers later...


next week, we are travelling to Kuantan...ooh, i can't wait to taste my favourite ikan bakar, sotong goreng tepung and such!!


at the end of my 2 weeks break, we are going to celebrate mother's day and father's day at Cyberview Lodge again!! i'm longing for spa treatment...must beg dear hubby to treat me!! and not forgetting a hair cut and a hair treatment too....


that's all i think...i'm planning to have all the fun before June 2008!

No comments: