A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

pullman putrajaya getaway....

























dear hubby had promised us for a getaway after my exam...he booked a night stay in pullman putrajaya before my exam result was out....so, i guess if i didn't make through it, i won't be enjoying my stay at pullman...alhamdulillah, i got through it and i really enjoyed myself with my beloved family at pullman....


the place was superb and marvellous exteriorly and interiorly....our room was cosy and spacious enough for Imtiaz to crawl all over...


the kids really enjoyed themselves at the pool...it's Imtiaz's first experience and he loved splashing the water....


we had good dinner along with my friend, Dahlia...she helped me in the exam by giving a one-to-one tutorial in obstetrics and gynaecology....


we got a good bargain for this stay...thumbs up to pullman....

3 comments:

Yulie Elveera said...

hi ezzet. still recognized me? plan nk pi pullman next week. skali google ternmpk link ezzet.. hw abt the food? thanks wat review.. leh tgk2 skali.. :)

Yulie Elveera said...

oh, i link yours to mine ya?

~: Nour aka UmmiNor:~ said...

salam dr,

suke dtg blog dr, suke tgk sesi cuti2 malaysia nih...sweet family :D