A Mother's Discovery

a mother's experience nurturing her little ones, treasuring every single family moments with her loved ones and sharing her thoughts on day-to-day life experience, breastfeeding and natural parenting ...

Sunday, January 6, 2008

miss you, darling....

i'm back and i miss my mama's cooking...


i was left alone with hubby during the weekend...the others had went back to Batu Pahat (atok's hometown)....hubby had to study for his exam, so i stayed to give moral support to him and to cook for him...

the house was so quite with Jihan away...i was feeling quite bored with no one to play with and to quarrel with...i ended up doing some workout on my gym ball and reading and later i fell asleep....

i phoned Jihan later on, and how i missed to hear her daring voice...she told me that she was eating rice at that time....she can converse very well on the phone....

the next day, me and hubby had the same routine..i did some cooking and cleaning my wardrobe...i called Jihan again during breakfast and she was eating mee goreng at that time...she cried the night before in her sleep...probably she dreamt about us...they came back safely in the afternoon and how i was glad to see my little angel again...and back to our usual routine, jumping over here and there, teasing each other and quarel with each other...

my naughty, cheeky and adorable baby, though sometimes she really get on your nerves but some other times she is my greatest baby....i really missed her during this weekend, although it gave me and hubby some space, but it's not the same without our baby....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Akum. Kak Urwah ni, hope u still remember me. Was justing browsing for kindergardens for my Yasir when i stumbled upon ur blog; great blog u have here, seems like u have ur life in order. just wanted to say hi. Kareem's still sleeping, pls give salams from him to ur hubby for me. maybe we'l meet if i bring yasir for the ALIM group in Bangi (havent signed up though!). Well, nice surprise this is today to see a familiar face online. Goodluck in ur studies and family life. Hope u find the strength and wisdom to choose and do what means most to u in this life and the Hereafter. Wsalam. (my email's waaawi@hotmail.com if u need to contact me)